10/01/2016
Rants on a Friday night.
Oh, boy. I am just so fed up right now. My son has a friend that comes around every weekend and spends the evenings here, they play games and watch YouTube videos. My problem is the boy's giggling. I can't stand it. I hate weekends. All kinds of things go on that I am not happy with. People coming from the local club and passing by, they make so much noise. Then there is always a fight or two among neighbors. So much drama crammed into a few hours of night over a weekend. I wish I could escape to a quieter place. I wish people did not have to fight and be ridiculous.
Earlier there was a crash of cars just around the corner from us and of course a lot of raised voices. As I am typing a couple of guys are going by and they are speaking so loud, you'd swear they were miles apart.
Maybe I am just getting old, or maybe there is just no more respect in this world anymore. There was a time when you walked down a residential street as quietly as you could and spoke in whispers. Not anymore. No one has any consideration for the next.
I am tired and I am off to bed. Love ya. Hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment